Compiled by: Chris Lemanek ’19
Staff Writer and Service Opportunity Editor
Service Hour Requirements for all Students!
Students must complete 25 hours of service per year, 20 hours in each category (school, church/parish and community), and are required to have 100 hours to graduate. If a student has over 150 service hours they will receive a silver cord at graduation.
- Saturday November 3 from 9:45 am to 2 pm will be the Hemmeter Fun Fair. The job is to run different types of games which the students and others will play. Go to Mrs. Jacqmain’s room (113) or contact Nidhi Poddar’s email email@example.com.
- Holy Family parish needs help November 10th from 4:45-7:30 to help work the Harvest dinner. The job is to help serve dinner and clean up. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to sign up.
- 5 upperclassmen needed to advertise raffle at VIVA event this Saturday, Nov 3, 5-11pm. With dinner provided. Wear your school uniform and see Mrs Siler to sign up.
- 2 upperclassmen needed this Saturday Morning to unload truck for VIVA Nouvel at Horizons Sat Nov 3 9-11am. See Mrs Siler to sign up.
- Saint Dominic needs help with Thanksgiving projects. Click the link for dates/times/contacts Community or Parish rmd.me/N8zvL8D6BBu
- Wreath Sale help needed Saturday, Dec 1st, 9 am – 2 pm at NCCHS unload and distribute orders. Contact Terri Burr 989-233-3469
- Students needed to work coat check at Bishop Hurley Christmas Parties Tues Dec 11 and Thurs Dec 13 3:45pm-7:15pm See Mrs Jacqmain
- We are looking for student volunteers to work concessions for home basketball games, boys and girls. Please sign up by going to Mrs. Mize in the attendance office.